We want your experience at A Woman’s Choice to be something that leaves you feeling calm, confident and assured. We understand, however, that right now, that might not describe how you are feeling. So to relieve some of your anxiety, we want to outline for you what to expect when you come for your appointment.
Our Promise to You
- Your privacy will be protected.
- You will be treated with respect and compassion.
- You will be educated and empowered to make an informed choice.
Your Initial Visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete paperwork.
- Be sure to bring a Photo ID.
- Here is what will take place:
- Complete paperwork in waiting room
- Receive pregnancy options with an Advocate
- Meet with Nurse for medical consult
- Proof of Pregnancy document provided
- Make next appointment (if applicable)
After Your Initial Visit
- Return for scheduled appointment (if applicable)
- Receive a follow up call from staff