Our free pregnancy tests are designed to detect hCG, a specific hormone in your body that is released when you are pregnant. A Woman’s Choice provides free lab-quality urine pregnancy tests that allow us to detect pregnancy in its earliest stages.
How early can your test detect if I am pregnant?
- Our tests are accurate 7-10 days after conception, which is typically after you have missed a period. If you have not missed a period completely, the hormone level could be too low for detection, resulting in a false negative. In some cases, we may suggest you return for a re-test to rule out a false-negative test.
When will I receive my test results?
- Our clinic staff will perform your pregnancy test and give you your results during your appointment.
If my test is positive, how do I know for sure that I am pregnant?
- In order to medically confirm a pregnancy, you will need an ultrasound. This will also determine how far along the pregnancy may be and if it is viable (up to 25% of all pregnancies end in natural miscarriage). A Woman’s Choice offers free ultrasound as part of our services.
Can I receive a confirmation for my pregnancy?
- Yes, we can provide you with pregnancy verification so you can apply for Pregnancy Medicaid or WIC.
What is the cost of a pregnancy test at A Woman’s Choice?
- There is no charge for our free pregnancy testing services. All of our services are free and confidential.