When facing an unplanned pregnancy, every woman has the same three options:
It is important for you to learn about all of these options before you make a choice. We will provide you with detailed information about each one during your visit so you can make an informed choice.
You also need answers to these critical questions below:
1. Do you have a viable pregnancy?
2. How far along are you?
3. Do you have an STI?
These three factors greatly impact any decision you will make. The medical services provided at A Woman’s Choice, along with the education provided by our trained client advocates will equip you with all of the information you need to make your choice.
It is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure, and as with any medical procedure, you must learn the facts first.
Here are some questions to consider if you are planning on having an abortion:
- What procedure will I have?
- What happens during the procedure?
- What are the risks?
- How will this affect my future?
- How can I protect my health and safety?
- Am I feeling pressured to have an abortion?
- Have I learned about all of my options?
We do not perform or refer for abortions at A Woman’s Choice, however our medical staff and trained client advocates will answer all of your questions about abortion to ensure that you are equipped to make an informed decision.
Choosing to parent a child is a life-long commitment that takes careful consideration, but you don’t have to face the challenges alone. We are here to help.
Here are some things to think about when considering parenting:
- Financial stability
- Future goals
- Support system
- Impact on Relationships
- The role of the baby’s father
There is help in all of these areas for you. You are not alone. We can help you find the resources available for you to make a successful parenting plan. A Woman’s Choice also offers educational programs and material support to help you with your parenting decision. Make an appointment today.
Making an adoption plan is an option often overlooked by many women. Many believe that choosing adoption would be too difficult, but the truth is that every choice in an unplanned pregnancy can be difficult. It is important to take the time to learn the facts about all of the options for your pregnancy.
Here are some things to think about when considering adoption:
- You do not have to parent if you are not ready
- You have you more time to make a final decision
- You are able to continue with your future school and career plans
- You can provide your child with financial and emotional stability
- You can choose to end your pregnancy with giving life
- You have the power to choose a family and how much contact you will have with your child
We can talk with you about these things and more to determine if adoption is the right choice for you. If you are interested, we can connect you to local agencies who will assist you with more information and help with adoption. Make an appointment today.