Your partner has just told you that she’s pregnant and she is weighing out her options. While legally it is a woman’s choice, most women don’t want to make the choice alone. She needs your support now more than ever. You also have a choice to make.
What are your responsibilities? How should you help?
Here are some ways you can support her:
- Make sure she schedules an appointment at A Woman’s Choice
- Go with her for the free pregnancy test and ultrasound
- Learn about your options so you can make the best decision together
- Talk openly and honestly about all the options
- If she decides to parent, don’t bail on her
- If she’s not ready to come into the center, you can come to talk to a male client advocate
Services at A Woman’s Choice for men include:
- Male client advocates to talk with about the unique pressures and challenges you are facing as a man in this situation
- Counsel and education about all of the options for an unplanned pregnancy
- Prenatal classes to help you and your partner know what to expect during her pregnancy
- Fatherhood classes that will help you grow personally and as a parent
- Earned assistance of food, clothing, diapers, and formula
Remember the decision is ultimately hers to make, but your voice is important. The choice that is made will have a lasting impact for both of you. A Woman’s Choice is here to provide support for you as well. You are not alone in this. We can help. Make an appointment today.